Arm Lift – Post Procedure Facts & Advice
Post-operative care for an Arm Lift
- One will be given a compression garment to wear.
- One should wear this most of the time.
- One can take it off to shower leaving the steri-strips and dressings alone.
- You will be given a brief antibiotic and pain relief to take post-operatively.
- It is normal for your hands to be fairly swollen especially in the first 4 to 5 days. If you take the garment off for an hour or so and elevate the forearms and hands the swelling will decrease markedly.
- I will usually see you between 10 to 12 days post-operatively to remove the dressings and take out the sutures.
Featured Artist: Craig Ruddy Work: Rhiannon in the Sand (2013) Click for more information