Breast Lift – Post Procedure Facts & Advice
Post-operative care for Breast Lifts
- A bra will be fitted post-operatively and should be worn for one month.
- You can take the bra off the following day to shower.
- You will have drains in after the operation and these will be taken out on about the 3rd post-operative day.
- Dressing over the wounds should be left alone and I will see you to remove them and the sutures at about the 10 to 14 day mark.
- You will be given oral antibiotics and pain relief to go home with.
- I restrict jumping, jogging and aerobics for one month.
Featured Artist: Craig Ruddy Work: Untiltled Pink (2013) Click for more information