Brow Lift – Post Procedure Facts & Advice
Post-operative care for Brow Lifts
- You will go home the same day unless it is combined with other procedures and you may have to spend overnight in hospital.
- You will have a head bandage on to decrease bruising and swelling.
- You can shower the next day but then reapply the bandage for a further 24 hours.
- Sleep on an extra pillow or two to decrease the swelling.
- You will find that your eyes become more swollen at the 48 hour post operative mark and then it decreases over the next few days.
- You will be given an antibiotic and pain relief to go home with.
- I would like to see you 6 to 7 days post-operatively.
Featured Artist: Craig Ruddy Work: Siren of the North (2007) Click for more information