Calf Implants – Post Procedure Facts & Advice
Post-operative care for Calf Implants
- When you wake up you will have bandages on your legs.
- You can walk and you will usually go home.
- At home elevate your legs.
- You can take your bandages off to shower but you need to replace them and wear them for one week.
- Elevate your legs as much as possible.
- You will be given pain relief and oral antibiotics.
- Walking will become easier over the first week.
- I would like to see you at about 10 to 12 days post-operatively to look at your wound and cut the sutures short.
Featured Artist: Craig Ruddy Work: Pink (2005) Click for more information