Ear Surgery – Post Procedure Facts & Advice
Post-operative care for Ear Surgery
- You will usually go home on the same day with oral antibiotics and pain relief.
- Sleep with your head up or on extra pillow or two.
- You will wake up with a head bandage. Keep the bandage dry.
- I will see you 5 to 7 days later to remove the bandage.
- You will need to wear a headband at night for 3 weeks.
- You can shower normally over the head bandage.
- Your ears will look bruised and swollen once the head bandage is taken off. This will improve over 2 to 3 weeks.
Featured Artist: Craig Ruddy Work: Adam (2012) Click for more information