Hand Surgery – Post Procedure Facts & Advice
Post-operative care for Hand Surgery
- You will most likely go home the same day.
- I encourage you to elevate your hand/forearm.
- I like to splint the joint after a ganglion operation to rest the area whilst it heals.
- This split might need to be worn for a week.
- Sutures will be removed at 10 days.
- Showering can happen once the splint has been removed.
- You will be given oral antibiotics and oral antibiotics cream to go home with.
Featured Artist: Craig Ruddy Work: Siren of the North (2007) Click for more information