Male Genital Surgery – Post Procedure Facts & Advice
Post-operative care for Male Genital Surgery
- These procedures are generally day only procedures.
- You will be discharged on antibiotics and pain relief. Pain and discomfort should not last more than 3 to 4 days.
- You can shower and dab the area dry.
- You will be given an antibiotic ointment to apply to the wound twice a day for 2 to 3 days.
- You will have dissolving sutures in place. I like to remove these at 7 to 10 days post-operatively.
- Sexual intercourse can be resumed at about one month post-operatively.
Featured Artist: Craig Ruddy Work: Distructa de la vida (2005) Click for more information