Medial Thigh Lift – Post Procedure Facts & Advice
Post-operative care for Medial Thigh Lifts
- You will most likely stay in hospital for one night.
- You will receive intravenous antibiotics overnight.
- You will be placed into a garment post-operatively.
- I suggest resting for a few days before taking the garment off.
- After 2 to 3 days you can take the garment off and shower.
- Leave the steristrips intact and dab dry after a shower.
- Reapply the garment after showering.
- You need to wear the garment for six weeks.
- I would like to see you at 10 days to remove sutures and review your wound.
- At 10 days you will be given tape and scar cream to apply to your wound for 3 months.
Featured Artist: Craig Ruddy Work: Remembering Time Passed (2011) Click for more information