Tattoo Removal – Post Procedure Facts & Advice
Post-operative care for Tattoo Removal
- Post-operatively there should not be much pain.
- Nevertheless pain relief and antibiotics will be prescribed 10 days until I see you for suture removal.
- You can shower and dab the area dry.
- Prior to surgery, it is also important to refrain from taking any blood-thinning medications that contain ibuprofen or aspirin.
- A local anesthetic will be injected to numb the treatment area before surgery begins.
Featured Artist: Craig Ruddy Work: Pink (2005) Click for more information